Wednesday, September 2, 2015


Are you ready for an exciting, fun event full of gluten free and allergy free food and product samples and tastings, coupons, discounted products, and informative classes??  This event is for you!! A wonderful event for the whole family!  I am excited to be attending this event. I was chosen as an Official GFAF Blogger!! I am excited to experience this for the first time.  I have recently been diagnosed with a Gluten intolerance and my son has an intolerance as well.  We will love getting to experience and learn more about the gluten free lifestyle.  As an official blogger I have been given FREE tickets to give away (more info coming soon!!) and for those who don't win the tickets I have a 20% discount code.  Check back soon for more info.....

No comments:

Post a Comment