Thursday, August 25, 2016



       It's that time of year again and I am so excited!!   The GFAF Expo  is making its way back to Secaucus, NJ on October 15th and 16th 2016.  This is a wonderful event for those who have celiac disease, gluten intolerance and other allergies.   The expo consists of exhibitor booths and educational   classes for a gluten free and allergy free lifestyle.  The event is great way to experience and learn about all the gluten free and allergy friendly items that are available, including food, beauty and more!
      At the expo there will be over 100 brands.  You will be able to sample products, receive coupons, samples, purchase items, receive discounts on some products and even get a bag to fill up with all the goodies!!


  I am excited to be returning to the expo this year as a blogger.  I will be vlogging as well to share my experience.   It was an amazing experience last year.  My family and I enjoyed it so much!  Kids and adults will both enjoy this event.  My kids are thrilled to be going again!



I will also be running a giveaway for tickets to the expo.
I will be giving a 1 day ticket to 3 lucky winners!! ( value $15 plus tax)

ENTER TO WIN HERE:  https://gleam.io/d215Q/gfaf-expo-ticket-giveaway


Purchase tickets here: GFAF Expo tickets
30% off  w/ code EARLYBIRD (thru 9/14)
20% off w/ code ADVANCE (thru 10/14)


Check out last years blog:GFAF Blog 2015


                                                           GFAF Expo Vlog 2015








                                                        GFAF Expo Haul 2015



Follow me on youtube  Instagram Twitter

Follow GFAF Expo on : Facebook    Twitter  Instagram



                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment